I’m Bo Kitty…
Radically honest business development and empowerment coach.
I’m also a writer, photographer and renegade social media broadcaster who runs music festivals.
See some projects of mine here.
Here’s some things I have learnt :
- You can’t achieve dreams without a plan.
- Good relationships are your best asset.
- Word of mouth is imperative to business growth.
- People who are creative strive to define what they do clearly to themselves and others.
- Successful businesses endeavour to present themselves well online and in the real world.
- Emotional blocks and life setbacks are often the biggest barriers to personal and professional success.
- In the shifting paradigm of the workforce people who have multiple streams of income are flourishing more than those reliant on being an ‘employee’ of one company or industry.
- It’s easier to achieve goals when someone else is keeping you accountable.
- Personal change only happens when you are ready for it.
Anything is possible.